Approx. 14 days to delivery after you approve of the proof.
- 2-5 days to email you the color proof (your order does not go into production until you approve of the proof)
- Allow additional shipping time during the holidays.
Custom Wheel Covers Product Returns, Refunds, and Privacy Policies:
- All orders with custom images will receive a color proof via email within 5 business days. This gives you a chance to request a change if desired before the order goes into production. The change is limited to text size or color, image or text placement, or minor image editing, such as removing white backgrounds from images.
- The quality of the print is directly proportionate to the quality of the image you upload. If you are using an image that is very small or low in quality (such as most web images), it will become fuzzy or blurry looking when enlarged for the size of your tire cover. Because a tire cover is a distance-viewing product, many of our customers consider minor pixilation to be acceptable.
- We redraw most graphics and solid colored images (excluding photos or complex full-colored images) if the quality is low so that your print will be exceptional. This service is included with your order; however, because preparing the artwork is very labor intensive, all orders are non-cancelable, non-refundable.
- Any artwork supplied by the customer is assumed to belong to them or that they have permission to use it. We are not responsible for any trademark or logo infringements.
- Colors in the proof may vary from actual colors of the tire cover due to computer monitor color palette differences, etc…
- For logos and photographs, we will match colors as close as possible; however, we cannot guarantee exact matches.
- Some colors are outside of the CMYK gammett and therefore, cannot reproduce exactly.
- We cannot be responsible for spelling, typographical, or measuring errors made by the customer, so please double check the spelling and sizing before you order a custom wheel cover.
- All sales are final.
- Custom wheel covers made incorrectly due to an error on our part will be immediately redone at our expense.
- Errors must be reported to us within 3 days of receipt of your order.
We reserve the right to refuse to print anything on our custom wheel covers that we consider offensive content or to refuse service to anyone.
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on your visit to our site and other sites on the Internet.
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process orders (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased products.)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates about your order.)
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 11-06-2019
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm PST
Thank you for the opportunity to do business with you,
Skyline Signs LLC