Our custom tire covers are $224.95 each, plus shipping with any text and/or an image (yours or ours).
Design yours online, order, then smile when UPS delivers your package.
There are tons of different brands of tire covers on the market, but none of them met our requirements, so we developed our own.
Our spare tire covers are made of only the best materials:
- Hard ABS Plastic – Protects your tire from nicks, scratches, bumps—or if you are into the rough stuff, rocks, mud, and rugged terrain.
- UV Inhibitor – Protection from the blistering sun. Like sunblock on steroids!
- Thick vinyl fabric around the sides – Fits your tire like a glove.
- Elastic shock-cord in the hem – Keeps the tire cover snug (no loose, sloppy fit like the universal, one-size-fits-all covers).
Now for the printed design specifications:
The graphics are made of:
- High-resolution prints on outdoor-durable vinyl, tough enough to withstand extreme weather conditions (from Alaska to Florida, and everywhere in-between).
- NOTE: for custom photographs and logos, the quality of the high-resolution printing is directly related to the quality of the image you send us.
- UV protection and lamination are added over the print for even greater durability to resist cracking, peeling, or fading.
- We will email you a color proof after we receive your order. You must approve of the proof before your order goes into production.
We carry all tire cover sizes.
The best way to make sure you get a good fit for your spare tire is to specify the actual tire size that is printed on the side of the spare tire itself.
For example, the diagram below shows a tire size 205/75/15.
NOTE: Be sure to get this information from the spare tire itself.
If you do not have access to the vehicle or if this is a gift, leave the tire size box empty and we will contact you after we receive your order.
- 2-4 days to email you the color proof (your order does not go into production until you approve of the proof).
- 3-5 days production time
- 3-5 days UPS Ground shipping (although not guaranteed)
- All orders ship UPS Ground.
- Cost: $24.95 each tire cover.
- 2nd Day or Overnight shipping are not available.
- Your shipping address must be a physical address (no PO Boxes).
- Shipping times are approx. 3-5 days, but not guaranteed.
- Expect possible delays during busy holidays.
- We ship to the 48 contiguous United States (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, & US territories).
- The tire covers are approximately 7 lbs each.
- Package dimensions range from 28 inch x 28 inch up to 34 inch x 34 inch, depending on size.
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction; however, due to the customized nature of our products, we cannot offer refunds, credits, or returns.
To ensure that you are excited about your design, we offer a free online designer tool so that you can see a virtual proof of your design before you order.
- Any order made incorrectly due to an error on our part will be immediately redone at our expense.
- Errors must be reported to us within 5 days of receipt.
- We cannot be responsible for spelling, typographical, or measuring errors made by the customer.
- All sales are considered final.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Any artwork supplied by the customer is assumed to belong to them or that they have permission to use it.
- We are not responsible for any trademark or logo infringements.
- We reserve the right to refuse to print anything that we consider offensive content.
- Any and all liability is limited to the total cost of the purchase.
- Care and maintenance of our custom tire covers are minimal, such as do not use abrasive brushes or solvents when cleaning (see FAQ’s).
For customers that are uploading their own image or logo:
- The quality of the print is directly proportionate to the quality of the image you upload. If you are using an image that is very small or low in quality (such as most web images), it will become pixilated when enlarged.
- Some pixilation is totally acceptable for distance-viewing products, such as tire covers or mailboxes.
- Please note that the colors in the proof may vary from actual colors of the product due to computer monitor color palette differences, etc…
- For logos and photographs, we will match colors as close as possible; however, we cannot guarantee exact matches.
- Some colors are outside of the CMYK gammett and therefore, cannot reproduce exactly.
See more details on our company policy page.
Some of the new style vehicles (such as the 2018 JL Wrangler) have a backup camera mounted in the center of the spare tire; however, the front of our custom tire covers are solid so they cannot accommodate that hardware.